Office 365 (Exchange Online) Integration
December 1, 2017
- Your Office 365 administrator must have allowed calendar publishing (link).
- For each Office 365 calendar that you would like to view on your display, follow the instructions for publicly sharing a calendar by having Office 365 send the link to your own e-mail account (link).
1. Select the calendar you want to share from Office 365 and click the “SHARE” button.
2. Send the email to yourself
3. You’ll receive an email like this:
4. Copy the URL from the email into your clipboard.
5. Now paste the link you copied above into the “calendar feed URL” field on your truDigital calendar template. Click “save” and you’re all set!